Founded in 2003, ITMS is a world-class solutions provider focused on providing Technology Integration, and Product Solutions to the public sector, as well as established commercial enterprises. We offer great career opportunities to certified technicians, engineers, management professionals, administrative and operations specialists just like you!
ITMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
We are seeking an experience Senior UI/UX consultant for a long-term contract opportunity in Fairfax, Virginia
Contract Length: 12 Months + EXT
Contract Type: C2C/W2
Location: Northern Virginia
· Perform foundational UX activities, including user testing, card sorting, tree stumps, personas, usability studies and research, creating and implementing surveys for direct customer feedback, analyzing usage data and traffic patterns, conducting A/B tests to measure customer response
· Perform foundational UI design activities, including translate wireframes into prototypes and design mockups that leverage a user-centered design approach, conform to style guides, and implement thoughtful interaction states, produce dev-ready assets
· Create wireframes and clickable prototypes with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Visio, Axure, Omnigraffle, etc.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features and rapidly test and iterate designs
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering including defining and maintaining visual style guides and developing assets
Please submit your resume with Portfolio link.
· Minimum of 4-5 years of experience and proven track record of UX strategy leading to UI project implementation
· Low-Fi & Hi-Fi prototype development (Photoshop, Adobe XD, HTML)
ITMS Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $95.00 /hour
Post your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org